måndag, juli 7

Fabulous long weekend

We had a long and great weekend by the beach, and now all my clothes are dirty and I have burned my left shoulder.

On Thursday night we had dance classes, and I was on such a high and so happy from the dancing and latino music that we continued to another place. There was a group dancing a the scen with quite nice bodies, and rhytm, but their faces were not so great. The drink there wer cheap, less than 1,5 euros. And caipirinha 2.


On Saturday morning we started at 7 and left for a banana plantation. It was such a learningfull experience, of course we had to wait a lot for nothing, but at least I know from where the bananas come. And I think these workers had it quite well, even if they get only like 18 dollars for 9 hours work. We ate some coconuts there and listened to why Costa Rica is the best bananaproducer in quality. Eat Costa Rican banana! In the evening we arrived in Puerto Vejo in out hotel la perla negra on the black beach. We went to town and had some dinner and drinks. I was supposed to get home early, but there were no taxis, so we were looking for like 2 hours. Yep!




On Saturday we had early wake-up again, and went to tha national park called cauhita. It is a really beautiful park and we were going to see snakes there, by the trail and so on. I was freaking out. I almost did at one point. I had to walk the trail, like 1,5 hours, to be able to go snorkeling so I walked it, but most of the time I looked down. We saw I snake, I saw the snake. A yellow snake on a tree, really tiny. I just continued walking. Uhh. We went snorkeling from a small, small coral beach, a really beautiful beach. There were a lot of fish in the water, but the visibility was not so great and then I got cramp, that was also and interesting thing, since I dropped half of my raspberry colored bikini top. yei. On the way back, by boat, to the beach. It rained, and it rained a lot. The waves were coming in the boat, luckily we ad a good driver, but at some points I was a bit worried. Luckily the rain was warm and my camera safe.

In the evening we went eating again, to a place with 2 for the price of 1 happy hour. I drank mojito and they went quite fast up to my head. We sang to Malin for her birthday and danced a bit. Later we got back to our hotel and had a fire on the beach.




Sunday we were free to do whatever we wanted. For most of us that meant taking sun. The hotel was right by the beach and there was also a pool. Just chilled to whole day and in the evening we came back to San Jose. Now I have slept a good night sleep, I am wearing a shoulderless top and my classes will start soon. Just heard they had been without water the whole weekend here, happy I was not here.


This country is just so beautiful

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

ojj du verkar ha d så hærlit dær! njut njut njuut e mitt tips :D Kramar ti dej!!