onsdag, juli 2

Writing in the tropical storm

Okay. It isn´t that bad. It´s not really a storm. Just a lot of water. A lot. It apparently rains every day here until november. So my umbrella was such a good investment. My submarine shoes was maybe not. I got blisters with them the first day and my old ones are broken so my feet are swiming in rainwater.But it doesn´t matter.

I am now in an internet cafe, my computer wroks, but no wireless in the family. I am living with a family in a house. ANd I am still tired if you didn´t notice. Okay the mom is 65, looks like 52 and dresses like 40. SHe has 3 children in the ages of 25-25 living in the home (one is a bit handicapped, but really nice). Two of the children has also one child who live there (9 and 12). Then there still is another child living by the house. I have my own room, with a bed, table and place for my cltohes. Then in my room is a big bathroom with shower and toilet.

The programme started for real yesterday and it seems really great. We have a lot of programme, so I won´t get so Micke sick hopefully. Yesterday we met the families and in the evening we went out. But I was only for like 1,5hours because I was tired, the place was really crowded, I started to miss Micke and it was early wake-up today. INEX trought which this is organized is an NGO and the persons in charge of this programme are 25 and 26, and started with this 4 years ago. What am I doing with my life?

Today we went to a coffee-plantation and I got the best introduction to coffee making and history ever. So the best. It was theatre. Wau. Then I bought some organic coffee. Will need a new bag to get all my things home. I will write a diary of this day for the inex diary, so I will maybe put it here also.

The keyboard is really bad at this computer. Will stop writing. It also stopped raining.

Inga kommentarer: