söndag, mars 22

My life will soon again start

Soon I am sending in my first version. I have not worked particularly hard with it, it has just been the stress of getting it done. And of course I wanted it to be as nice as possible, since there will be opponents crashing it down, but now I have realised that better this way, now they have more to comment and I don't have to figure it out all by myself.

The last years of my shool before this (gymnasium) I worked so much harder. During the weekend in Pojo I found 10 paged papers, written on every row, with small margins, now I wrote 20 pages with rowdistance 1,5 and 3cm margins. So it is the same, or less. And I also found an old paper about Ecuador and it was 16 pages on every row. Crazy. I was so much more motivated there.

The weekend in Pojo was great. We went for walks with Jigi in the sun, ate a lot, had many good (and bad) discussions, I had my mom to read my bachelorthing (she said it was really boring and that I just repeat myself. Probably I do) and we went to see Bride Wars yesterday. It was entertaining, but a bit ennoying in the end. Just because you fight once or twice doesn't mean you should not get married and that you will fight the rest of your lives.

Now I am waiting for Micke to come home, he is working and he forgot his phone home, want to talk to him. I forgot mine last Thuesday. It is horrible not having the phone.

Next week I am going to do things, but I need money. I need to get a new passport and a drivers licens (with my new name), take photos for them. It will probably be around 100 euros. Expensive to change name. But we wanted to have the same last name (and I don't like double names and it would be weird for Micke to have the same name as my brother). And then I need to buy clothes and on Thursday we are going for stand up. And Jigi is coming on Wednesday and we get the car and then we go to Ikea to shop, and eat meatballs. Yei.

No pictuer this time either. Sorry.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Ja vill komma med ti IKEA sen!! (om ja får förståss)

wendii sa...

I changed my name here http://www.deed-poll.net