söndag, mars 22

My minor

Happpy, happy, happy me!!! I passed the last exam in development studies, the weird one, got a 2 out of 5, so really bad, but I passed it. So now I have my minor in a package. So happy, happy, happy. Now I just need this bachelor course passed, and I am done with Hanken (I hope, not sure, but hope so). I so hope I get a studyright in Uppsala, to development studies. Would so like that. Will now the 5.5.

This morning when I went out with Jigi, I fell on the ice really hard, so now my back is hurting. Aj. But this made me happier. Only 1 exam more, 1 presentation, 1 opposition and 1 final paper. That's all the programme for my spring/summer. Have still not found a summer job. Great!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Dom var faktist söta men tyvärr så har jag 39 skonummer och 40 blir allt som oftast nog för stort så :( så no shoes for me.