tisdag, mars 4

First kiss

I got stuck to the tv-programe gossip girl. Should be reading the human development report, but can't stop watching it. There a couple had their first kiss and it looked so nice.

My first real kiss with Micke after many unreal kisses one night was great. Drunkkissing can't been seen as real kissing. The first time me and Micke kissed for real was in Pojo in my mom's orange sofa (is that english?). It was the first time we met after the first time, he had an free evening from the military (??) and we went to my place (lived with my mom) because I had to take care of Jigi and I showed him some pictures in the sofa and I was very nerveous, didn't know what to say and so on, Micke was somehow really cool and calm. And then we kissed and it was the most most perfect kiss ever. I remember having weak legs for many hours afterwards and so many butterflies in my stomach. I love remebering the the first times we met...

Inga kommentarer: