torsdag, mars 27

Simple life


I like my simple life. When I was younger I always wanted to be crazy, experience the world, do things no one else did, never stay in one place for a long time. Now the situation is different. I am happy here. At least almost, the weather could be better and my studies could be more motivating. But overall, I am happy. I can live now, and not in a dream about tomorrow. Of course I am still dreaming of exploring the world, but I am more realistic. Exactly what all the old people told me when I was younger. There are so many things you realize when you grow up, one of them is that sometimes your parents or older people were right. For example the reasons why my mom did not want me to drink when I was 16 was not that she did not trust me, but that she did not trust the boys. It is quite smart..
Even if I am happy here with my simple life, I still want to live and work abroad. Especially when I /we have kids. I always dreamed of studying abroad when I was smaller, and I also think kids that get that chance are much smarter and nicer. And I don't like Finnish, the language. Have a course in Finnish right now and I hate it.

But it is impossible to predict the future, so it's smarter to just try to live now.

I am going to Costa Rica for a month in July. Yihyy. It is a summer school program.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Thats the best thing you could ask for...I know if we were more lesbic and I was in Finland...I would be your sweet maple leaf. But I understand that U have to settle for Micke...jaja..
Te quieroooooooo!
sabes, sabes!
Soy residente de Quebec y ahora voy a pagar muchisimo menos por mis estudios...asi q tengo mas dinero :D para venir a tu boda, por ejemplo :D
yayaya!
Mil besos, tesoro.
I like your blog. My roomate wants your life, she says you are such an adult, guau.