måndag, mars 24

Wonderful calm morning

Now I have the time. I just sent my part to my group and tomorrow we will meet and put everything together. It feels good. I am enjoying my coffee and I have the whole day for other things. I will clean, go for a walk and maybe watch some nice things from the computer. Nice. So, now to last weeks happenings.

On Tuesday, when micke had his real 25 years birthday, we met in the centre and went ice skating by the railway station. I had not done that in so many years. I was like a flying big bird that never got up. But it was fun. But after 30 minutes our feet were really sore, ajajaj.

We also went to have dinner, to La Bodega, a Spanish restaurant. It was so cosy. It felt like we were in Spain. The food was great, I had a plate of seafood and the best lime mayonnaise ever and Micke had a good good steak. We also had some Tapas as a starter. As a desert we went to the Icebar and had a Finlandia Martini. It was really small and cold.

After that we went to Makuuni to buy a lot of candy and then for the movie Jumper. I do not recommend that movie. That's all I will say for now.

On Wednesday I worked. The night Wed-Thursday I slept so bad. i was so worried about how Micke would react to his real gift. A surprise trip to Tallinn and a night there with his best friend and his girlfriend. (This best friend i by the way one of Mickes bestmans, the other one is his brother).

I woke Micke up as 5.45 and told him we will walk out the door after 45 minutes. That we did. He was so confused. He saw I had a bag, but I told him we are going for a morning work out. Then we got to the terminal and he thought we were just going for a cruise since he thought he did not have a passport ( I had looked for it for 3 days, but I found it). Then he thought it was a day trip, but no. 15 minutes before the boat would have come back, we took him to the hotel room ( Sokos hotel Viru) and he was surprised again. And after that I was relieved. I was so worried I would say something that would ruin the surprise, and I don't like being dishonest, it is not nice. So.. In the evening we drank some cheap ciders and played some drinking games in the hotel room, but we went quite early to bed since everybody was tired and I was getting drunk. Next day we had a huge breakfast and then we just walked around and had some lunch at this beer house. The waitresses had so short skirts and it was really German in a way. Good food and large beers. On the way back we bought a lot of wine, some ciders, beers, candy and I drank many Irish coffees and Minttu hot chocolates. Great trip. And Pedu and Tanja were great traveling companions.
Some pictures:

Inga kommentarer: