lördag, mars 15

Two icecream cones later..

I, or Micke, found this really great ice cream. It is cheap and it has everything that is good. It is a cone ice cream you buy in a package of 6. It has chocolate, a good waffle, and great chocolate and vanilla ice cream. I love it. And 6 pieces cost around 1,8 euros. I have already had 2 today. But I have been a good girl today, and this week.

I have been studying really hard. Today I had the exam and I know I passed, it was not so difficult. Then I went for an hour of body aerobics and it was so killing. I was also yesterday, for interval and the middle body. My muscles were aching from yesterday and really tired (I am not i so good shape). But I am happy I went and if I go for aerobics, I don't have to feel so bad about eating ice cream and chocolate cookies. And I feel so good in my body.

Micke is on a scout hajk. I miss him. I am totally alone at home, and have no one to disturb, hug or kiss. I listen to weird music: Christmas songs mixed with Rhianna. I just made some spinach pancakes (spenatplättar) and I have tried making my Finnish homework.

Micke turns 25 on Tuesday. I think that when you turn 25 you are getting older. I still have some years for that. But have no idea in what situation I will be when I turn 25. It is 2,5 years there. I am probably married. I am still studying, if I have not changed my mind. Secretly I maybe hope I have a baby. I don't want to be an old mom. The thing I hope for the most is to be with Micke then. I am so scared something will happen to him...

Inga kommentarer: