måndag, mars 3

Weekend with mom, jigi and lee

I drove to pojo on friday, and spent the whole rest of the day with my mom and jigi. Watched tv, drank sparkling wine and ate good food. Absolutely great. I was so annoyed with everything, and Micke had school on Saturday and sitz on Friday so I decided to go home.
On Saturday I went trough old things and found some interesting diaries, I was just so so stupid when I was 15-16. Good that I am not anymore!
Met Lee in the evening and we played some boardgames and drank wine at Emmas place. And on Sunday I came back to Helsinki and had a really great day with Micke. We went to see the national treasure 2. A good movie, but a bit too united statsy. Before that we went to Rax (Micke was hungry) and drank and ate as much pizza and salads as possible, had good discussions and at the movie we had a lot of candy. Food is so great!
Today it is workday, and the rest of the week I am home studying for exams. So, how are you?

Inga kommentarer: