onsdag, februari 4

Day off

Today was meant to be my big "last day to do on bachelor thing before honeymoon", but no. I just could not. No motivation. So had had sort of a day off. (Micke did not have any shool so it did not really motivate me)

But it has been a great day. Went for "runebergstårta" with Micke after looking at tiaras (did not buy any), also bought sunglasses and more sunscreen (this time for sunallergic skin) and inc. Have now printed everything I need on the homeprinter, when printing in shool all my printcredits run out so have to buy new ones tomorrow.

And now we just trained the dance for the wedding, it was the best moment of the day. Now I actually look forward to the wedding, it was so much fun dancing and fooling around with Micke. Luckily everybody will be drunk when we dance, so no pressure for us. We will just have fun.

Inga kommentarer: