onsdag, februari 4

Word

No fusku yesterday. Not good.

But got some other samrt things done, for example a "raseriutbrott" on my computer, started hitting on it and crying and freaking out since it would not work. I am so annoyed with word. Why can't I just place the words where I want to? Luckily Micke came and saved the situation and finished the nameplace signs, ohterwise I would not have a computer anymore.

I hate word. We have to print part of the programthing on our homeprinter, since you can't put the pages in the same document (one is a whole page while the other is 2 pages on one), so you have to print one document first, put in the paper again and then print the other one. It worked quite well, except the inc run out, the text is much bolder than that of the other pages and non of the text is where it is supposed to be on the paper.

Still so much to do, and I should jsut focus on writing other things, which I also do in word.

Lee is so the greatest, so the best. She has put together the music we will have when the band is not playing. It helps so much. Thank you.

Inga kommentarer: