söndag, februari 15

Thank yous

Our day was truly amazing, so much better than I ever could have imagined, so perfect. I never guessed it would feel that good to get married or that I would be that nerveous when I had to answer "yes". Everythgin went so well, I had so much fun, I also believe the gusets had. But this could not have happened without a lot of persons.

My mom - She was just so great. She did so, so much. Ordered the car, talked with the catering, got a chauffeur, got candles all the way from the church to the party place, get the perfect band to play. (they were really good) and gave a lot of great ideas, a lor of suprises, put everything together, cleaned up, had a great speach. Withour her the wedding would have been so lame.

Lee - Thank you. Put together or bachelor/bachelorette party book (have not yet seen), helped me to the toilte, made playlists, just been there. Thank you. Thank you Dagny and Lee for the great speech.

Lee, Pedu, Chride, Dagny - The bridemaids and bestmen, were great, had a great suprise in the hotel room. First thing I did when we got there was to cry, of joy.

Marina, Lees mom - Helped a lot with the decorations.

Birre - Everybody loved the sillröra, and my earrrings were perfect

Ruffe& Robban - Our toastmasters. Wau. They just got the party started, such a good job. We sang a lot of snapssongs and it went so great. I hoep they also had time to enjoy.

Fanny, Markus, Martin, Lina and Linas friend - Thanks for the beautiful songs.

And thanks to all the guests for the great presents, we wished for mostley money, but we also got a lot of useful houshold stuff and money, maybe we'll buy a TV with it. The presetns were amazing, just looked trough them quickly.

Tinna, Anja, Jade, Olivia - Thanks for coming from far away to celebrate with us. You are great. Wau.

Ecci- My younger brother for filming a lot at the wedding.

I am sure I forgot many people, the list could be made very long.

I am so, so happy as mrs Lönnblad. And tomorrow we leave for the Maldives. 13 days in the sun.

Inga kommentarer: