lördag, februari 14

Today is the day

Yei. Have been some hectic 2 days. Very hectic. But today I am just gonna enjoy. Couldn't sleep so much, so at 2 o´clock I ate and wrote a letter and polished my nails, then I laughed in bed with Jade. So excited now.

Things are not done, but they will never be. My mom is great, read Västra Nyland. She has just done so, so, so much.

Yesterday we decorated, it turned out good, I am happy. And so many helpful people, without them it would have become nothing. I was there at 3 and got home 10.

I have chocolate brown hair.

I am disappointed that Tomppa can't cme with his family, and that there are so few people coming with the bus, only 13 from Helsinki, that is so sad, since we are paying a lot for it. But that is life. I have a pretty dress. Now the hairdresser!!!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hej! Ha en jätte lyckad dag idag! Synd att solen inte skiner men dagen blir säkert perfekt ändå! Jag undrar en sak; Hur länge har ni två varit tillsammans med Micke?

Anonym sa...

Congratz Michaela and Mikael!
I really wish i were there sharing in your joy. I hope Rufus does a good job for you guys! I wish you both the most exciting wedding day and the most fun marriage!
Love, Maria H.

Michaela sa...

Vi har varit tillsammans, ganska exakt 3,5 år på vår bröllopsdag.

RUfus did a great job, they were both so great, the wedding was jsut lovely, all of it, so perfect. And I think everybody had fun there and that is important.