torsdag, februari 5

No concentration

I can't concentrate on shoolstuff anymore. Just dreaming about our days at Kuredu (hotel at Maldives), picking up my lovely expensive ring today and so on. Eating fastlagsbulle.

I am in shool, pretending to do something, but I have decided I have come far enough, so when I come back I will have some busy 2 weeks. 2 weeks is a lot of time if you are concentrated, and I will be. I won't complain of being back in cold, wet Finland, I will just look forward for the summer (ohh, I don't have a summerjuob yet...) I will be tanned, married and live happily ever after.

The last row is sarcastic.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Muuuums för fastlagsbulle! Dagny vill oxå ha, kanske ja ska slå på stort o baka lite?! :D Snaart ses vi, jipppiiii!!!!!! <3 o Happily ever after ska d bli ju!

Michaela sa...

D ska nog bli happily ever after, men kanske inte på det viset som i sagorna.