lördag, oktober 11

Dancing time

Dancing. Yesterday we dancesd jivi ( no idea how it is spellt) for 2,5 hours. Sweaty business. But fun. A lot of fun. Today we contined and danced bugg, fusku and jive for 3,5 hours. It is so much fun when things just work, and your body knows what to do.

Yesterday I went to wedding and love fair. It was okay, not so much info. If I would have needed a ring it would have been great. Or dress.

At the same place there was a health and well being fair, and also beauty. I bought a pillow for 92 euros. Pillows are really important for me. If they are bad I can't sleep. It is a tempur pillow, and the tempur material is really special. I want a tempur bed in the future, but they are so expensive. But I really, really want one. Micke is so heavy ( I am light as a bird...) so we just fall into the middle of the bed and sleep on each other.

Now we are having a stickparty, or something, in our home. Have to prepare.

Inga kommentarer: