söndag, oktober 19

Party, work, party - now tired!

I am dead tired. Got to bed at 5.30. But have had so much fun, so much!!!
Yesterday we ate raclettes (cheeses filled with stuff) at Linas place and watched Big Brother (such a headless programme) Then we went to Molly's and Micke, Pedu, Kimmen were also at Molly's (not planned) They had had a boys night and we a girls night. It was good we met them, otherwise I would have had to go home earlier since I would not have tought of nightbuses. Now we were out until the light sign came. Has not happened ever with Micke. Micke always wanted to go home earlier in the beginning of our realtionship and now I always have something the next day, or I am tired. Now it is just studying for exams. Which I have not done.

I also worked yesterday. On Friday we had a suprise party for Jari. Also great, great! And then we were to Apollo and it was fun. Micke wanted to dance bug and fusku but he didn't really get that you can't dance it to all the music. We drank a lot of sparkling wine. Some pictures from Friday.

I want icecream. Home, to the door. Can someone bring some? Please.

Inga kommentarer: