torsdag, oktober 9

So exctied about honeymoon

I am so excited for our honeymoon. I could go now. Clear blue water, a villa on the beach, a lot of good food, just relaxation. SO, so waiting.
More exctied about the honeymoon than the wedding...

The problem with the wedding is that there is jsut so much to do, and soon only 4 months left. And the biggest rpoblem is that I don't know what I want, and everything is okay for Micke. So in other words I have to decide what I want. And I don't really care, but if I have to make a deciosin I want to make the best one. It would just be so nice if someone else would do and decide everything for us and we would just have to attend.
We all have the big things decided and booked: band, photographer, catering, mine and Mickes clothes, rings, church, party place and so on, and of course the honeymoon. Luna de miel.

But problems as: what prgram should there be? what should invitations look like? what kind of music and how to play it when band is not there? How do I want my hair? what sorts of things in it? What taste should the cake be? Should we buy a chocolate fontain? What to dip in it? What name to take? Where to get the money? What music in the church? Who can sing? I want someone to sing somethign nice... Who to invite? Flowers?

Planning a wedding is not easy, espacially since I am the first one of my friends and since I have attended one wedding when I was 10, and one romanian-finnish one in Romania. So I don't really have to basis for it. GO crazy.

There is a wedding fair this week in Helsinki, I will go there tomorrow and not leave before I have an answer to all my questions.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Vet du söta Michaela, d e bara ti säga till om du vill ha hjälp så hjälper åtminstone jag gärna till!! Väntar på att få gå på ert bröllop :) Massa kramar!

Erica is Rich sa...

Do not worry too much dear. :)

The wedding should be fun and not stressful.

Anonym sa...

we will need some reggaeton...:D