fredag, oktober 24

Home alone with Jigi

Friday today. Fall wheather, very windy. Came just in from a walk with Jigi. Micke is with some friends at another friends place, I am home with Jigi. Semi-bored.

I have a really stupid shool assignment I should do on, since I work tomorrow, Sunday and Tuesday and I have to hand it in on Tuesday. I have done nothing on it today.

The cake I made yesterday was okay, but the creamy part was not firm enough, not so nice.

Today we were in Ikea with Micke. We have the car for 3 days since my mom went to Rovaniemi (drove her to the airport at 6 in the morning). In Ikea we bought candles and the pink box.
Then we went to Jumbo and Flamingo, nothing speical there. I was on an interval middle body training. Enjoy working out. I feel better and happier and more patient now.

Proof of my patience:
I put Jigis food on the floor. She sat down on one side of it, then she laid down. I sat down to get here to eat (she is a bit problematic). Then we both sat/laid on the floor and looked at the food. Nothing happened. ( I did not scream or anything). Then I took, with my hand, one of the dogdryfood that had been in water and tried to give it to her, she just mmmrrrr, mrrrrr, but I got it in and she did not spit it out. So I tried again. After 4 times so stopped mrrr, mrr. Later I got even 4 of them in her mouth. In the end I fed her the whole fucking dogfood with my hand just because the dogprincess decided she wants to be problematic and not eat (and I was not going to throw awy expensive food) and that my hand is better to eat form than the IKEA cup she has.
Jigi got a rat from Ikea today. En råtta för en rotta (rottweiler). My mom forogt all her fun things, as her bed and her toys.

That's that.

Inga kommentarer: