fredag, oktober 31

Wedding nightmare

I had this night again a lovely night mare about the wedding, and I am not even stressing about it. Read one day that dreams are unecessary for us, but in the past it helped people prepare for difficult, dangerous situations. Sounds true.
I dreamt that we were on the way to the wedding in a train and that only 11 people had signed up, but the train was full of people coming to our wedding and I was angry about that. We had not done any menues, program papers or anything and I was freaking out. I wanted to postpone the wedding. Then there was also a part when Dagny and Lees dresses would arrive for another ocacion much later and have nothing to wear for the wedding. Weird, weird dreams.

But hopefully this helps me prepare for the wedding.

Inga kommentarer: