torsdag, oktober 9

Shitty morning.

Yesterday I was at work. It was ok. Today I got up early at 6.45, a bit tired. At 7.50 I left the house to take the train to school. I had an interesting class to attend (and I think that if I attend the classes I don't ahve to study so much for the exam). There were a lot of people at the train station. Because many trains had not come at all. The train was small. I got in to the train. Then we went 50 meters. Then the train stopped. Then we waited 30 minutes. It was hot and awful. Then the train started going to wrong way and back to my station. I got off and came home. I would ahve been so late so no point in going anymore. Now I am just worried for Micke since the buses are packed since no trains are going. Some technical problem. Lovely, lovely.

Inga kommentarer: