lördag, juni 28

Fly SAS

I am now sitting on Newark airport waiting for my next and last flight to San Jose. Luckily I have my computer, but packed the adaptor in my suitcase so can't charge it. Bought one hour of internet time also.

I have had a nice fresh salad here and a Ben&Jerries smoothie. The best I have ever had. Their sortiment, here at the airport is so big. I had one with frozenyoughurt and rasperry icecream and strawberries. Mmm. I could get so fat here at the airport, I would like to try it all. And it is so cheap. Guess I will have to come to the states some day. And just eat. Maybe I get to come here in fall.

My flight day have gone really well. Suprisingly well. Of course, my ears has almost exploded because of my flue and the airplane pressure, but everything else has been perfect. Al flights on time and so on. And then the most important part. SAS is a great airline. All the passengers had their own screen from where you could pick which movie you wanted to see, play some solitary, battleship or 9 other games and a lot of music. Then they were so nice the flightcrew and we also got a warm wet tissue. I loved it. And for food it was good meatballs, almost like those in Ikea, and rhubarbdessert. I love rhubarb. And we ahd our own bottle of water by the seat when we got in. If I could. I would always fly long flights with that plane and them.

The morning was a bit sad, but that's long ago. I hugged Micke forever and then he left, but I have soem voicerecordings and pictures of him. So can always listen to those. But I know he would love it here, he would eat on Mc Donald's or a huge pizza slice and then I somehow would eat half of it. And he would be excited about Ben and Jerries and the screen in the plane. Mmm

I haven't yet really understood that I am going to Costa Rica. I am just going with the flow.My own flow. I am on autopilot.

Inga kommentarer: