torsdag, juni 26

Sickness in the city

After two days of being sick with the flue I went to work yesterday. Not so smart, but since the system in Finland with proofs of sickness is so sick, I decided to skip that stress and go to work. Not a good choice. My voice was one of a very old, his whole life smoking, man, if not worse. The customers didn't understand me and my hearing was quite bad, so I didn't hear them. I felt really sick the whole day and decided I can't go to work today. So I got up this morning at 7 and started calling first the firm that hired me, then those I work for and after that tried to get a doctor. Everything worked. And I got to be home and sick today. And I got a good cough medicin. In Finland you are not allowed to be sick, no, then you should run to different places to get a proof that you are sick. Why can't people just be honest?

I have started to think about Costa Rica. I have quite a small suitcase, so can't take with me a lot of things. I am there to study (easy to forget) so how much can I need. I am not really used to using clothes since I have had my working clothes on me also on the way to work and at home I just have something. And now I have to get dressed, and I have no clue about the wheater.

I have been watshing a lot of sex and the city. It is such a great show. I really like it. And you can think about the meaning of life while watshing it. I will do that now.

Inga kommentarer: