onsdag, juni 11

Sex and the city

Sex and the city is a great movie, so so entertaining. The best entertainer I have seen for ages. I loved it. But it also got me to wake-up. I remember when me and Micke started to plan this wedding, I was afraid it would be just a big project and after it was ready there would be nothing, and we would fall a part. And also that the party itself is more importnat that the fact that we love each otehr and want to be together for the rest of our lives.

I have been having weird stress dreams about the wedding, 8 months before, and I have felt it is all too much. I have many times considered just getting married, saying I do, and then leave for a honeymoon. That would be okay for me. When I do something or plan something it has to be the best option of everything that is available and this makes the deciding process very long. Micke on the other hand makes decisions faster and is okay with htings if they are good. Not only this, but also other weddign related issues, for exampel that Micke has not been so keen on planning and I have mostly been doing it, have led to a lot of unnecessary arguments. And as a couple our life mission is not to plan a wedding, so it is not so important if we are bad at planning the wedding.

So the movie got me to wake up. I had a long talk with my mom, she will handle the catering and it will not be so fancy and big anymore. I have been thinking it should be something extra all the time, but what is the point with that really? We don't have the money and isn't it more about having fun with friends and families? And then it does not really matter if all the colors are in the same tone, and if the menu is special enough. It can be more chill, it will still be a great day, and we are going for the maldives afterwards.

And I will have a great wedding dress.

Inga kommentarer: