lördag, juni 7

Out of Finland

I don't want to write anything more about my class reunion, so I will move on to other things.

Today we booked our flight tickets for our honeymoon. We will leave the Monday after our wedding and come back the 2nd of March (13 nights). We are going to the Maldives. I am so so exctied! Paradise on earth. Islands with white beaches, cristal clear turques (??) water, a villa on the beach, sunshine, great diving and snorkling. Perfect! Still waiting for confirmation from the hotel, but everything should be in order there. We decided to do it by ourselves, since it took so long for helinmatkat to get things to work and the price was all too high.

After 3 weeks I am going to Costa Rica for summer shool, will be there for a month. I am not as excited about that. I don't even like thinking about it. I can't sleep without Micke. Will I be sleepless for a month? Normally I talk to him on the phone at least 3 times a day, what will I do now? I know it will be okay, and Costa Rica will be great, but I can't think about it, then I just think about how much I will miss Micke. I am just going to go, not do any thinking.

Inga kommentarer: