fredag, juni 27

This day so far

Tomorrow at 8.30 my first plane, the one to Stockholm leaves, still 13 hours to that. 1,5 hours until Micke starts his night shift. Won't sleep with him for many many nights, 30 I guess. A bit sad.

I got up quite early this morning and went to the center to fix all the things I hadn't fixed before, there were quite many. And I still didn't feel so well. I fixed my thiongs and then Micke came and we went for lunch, to a pasta place. And then we met my mom. My mom is great support on the phone, but in real life she is quite annoying, especially since she gets some touhgt and then she sticks to it. Today it was that I was panicing. The truth is closer to the fact that I am still with a flue and my head won't work and I hate that.

Okay, so, my shoes are a bit broken, so then the big thing was to buy me shoes. So we had to buy me shoes, and normally it takes many weeks for me to buy shoes. Now I had to buy a pair right now. Or my mom did. They look like submarines.

In the end I just got more stressed having her around. I also saw my brother and his girlfriend, she looked and seemed nice, which is a bit suprising.

Now we have eaten new potates, I have packed and soon I am all alone.

Inga kommentarer: