måndag, juni 16

I am getting too old

Of course did my Sunday not go as planned, and it made me sad and disappointed. So in a try to make it better, Micke took me to Borgbacken /Linnanmäki (an amusement park in Finland) in the evening. But it was not as fun as it used to be, I didn't want to go in all the crazy things, and even if I didn't start to feel sick in the rides as quickly as Micke, I felt quite sick after some rides. We decided to go there next time when we have children. So not anytime in the near future.

Today at work, one other waitress had been to Provinssirock ( a big music festival) and one of the artists was eating in the restaurang. She is their biggest fan, and I had never even heard about them. She was totally crazy, she could not stay calm at all. So thery are probably big. I think they were called billy talent. So again, I felt very old. Have no clue what bands are playing on the radio.

Since I am getting so old, I will spend my evening watching the first episodes of sex and the city.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

ja ha sett billy talent två gånger nu efter provinssirock inom ett år. du ha nog säkert hört nån av deras låtar, mn du ba int vet att dt e dom. ha dt vari nå andra kändisar dit? ja sku säkert ha vari som din arbetskompis :)

Anonym sa...

yeah yeah, they are Canadian..I saw them last summer with Frederic..haha, my old boyfriend dancing weird, very wrong place to go with your old boyfriend.haha, glad thats over and that it happened