onsdag, juni 17

101 days left!

Oh, just put my info in a calculator and this is what I got.

I am now in week 25+3.
Still in the second trimester for 2 more days, then in the last and third.
The baby weights approximetly 850 grams and is 35 cm.
I have passed 63% of the pregnency and there is 101 to the expected birth day.

And how do I feel?
Overall I feel quite okay, but while working I have different problems with my back, and pain in the bones between the legs while walking and standing for more than 3 hours, and I feel I have to go to the toilet all the time (which is not really possible while waitressing). Not so nice, luckily I don't work so much.

Otherwise I am again very tired all the time, sleep around 10 hours and could probably sleep all the time. Think I have had that for the whole pregnancy or then it is just normal me. I am hungry all the time and could just eat, eat, eat. Trying not to. I have weird dreams that freak me out. My stomach is quite small, but I can see and feel the kicks so everything is okay. Next Tuesday I have time to a doctor so then I will know more.

Inga kommentarer: