tisdag, juni 16

Our summercottage

I am a bit of a city princess who like hot running water and a real inside toilet, but it took me only one night to get comfortable with our summer cottage and now I plan on spending a big part of my summer there, especially august since I don't plan on working then. At all.

We have not been so much at the summer cottage for 3-4 summers, so it has fallen apart a bit. Sad. All my great summer memories are from here. Now my mom is trying to make it better so next summer it will be perfect. Will spend my next summer there with the baby. I hope.

We slept in the newly painted sauna which is by the lake (the real house is up the hill) and to the left you see the wiev I saw when I woke up. Saturday was a great day. It was cloudy but warm so we got a lot of things done. In the evening when we were in the suana a summerstorm started with thunderstorms and lightnings and after that the weather was not nice at all.

We ate a lot, as always. Even went to buy some more candy Saturday evening. And we looked quite horrible.


We went out with the boat and trained our back muscles a bit. Jigi did not at all understand where we went, so she complained loudly and was very happy when we were back. She is a funny dog, tried chasing the squarrels and had her eyes in the trees.


Inga kommentarer: