måndag, juni 1

Our trip starts today

The weekend at the airport was quite dead, no big panic stress chaos days, even if that is what was expected. Sad to be inside when there has been such a great summer weather.

Today me and Lee are going to drive to Turku, from there we take the boat to Stockholm and drive to Norway to Dagny, stay there 2 days, drive to Uppsala and visit Melle and do some shopping in Stockholm. Wil be back next Sunday evening, so i guess my blog will be quite dead.

When me and Micke met I went to Turku to study and he lived in Helsinki so we met around every second/third weekend. Then when I moved to Helsinki I was quite busy and did a lot of things and we did not see each other so often. This last 6 months I think we have been with each other almost all the time. Will be weird to be away from him for a week. After 2 days I will miss him so much. No hugs, no kisses...

Inga kommentarer: