måndag, juni 8

Back home with Micke!

It was a great trip! Totally magnificant. But oh it's good to be home, sleep in your own bed, take a nice shower in your own shower ... And to see Micke. Even if it is horrible to be apart the feeling of seeing each other again is so the best, feels like when you just met and everything is great. 5 more hours and he will be back from work again, yej! I love hugs and kisses!

So the trip was totally worth the money. A bit sad of course was that I got some sort of flue in Norway and had problems sleeping the first nights so I was not in the mood I would like to have been in. I am happy for both my friends, Dagny in Norway and Melle in Uppsala, they both seem to be great and very happy. And they were both great guestreceivers!

Dagny lives here! It is so beautiful.

We went for a walk in very windy weather and then we had some picnic!
We also drove to the snowy mountains close the where Dagny lives, since we never have seen snow in our lives...

On the way to Uppsala we did something Swedish. We ate meatballs at Ikea. But did not buy anything.

Uppsala is a beautiful city, would like to live there some day.

More foodpictures from the foodfreak! This was among other things what I ate on Saturday in Stockholm.

And this was all I bought during the trip. The only 2 things for me were the flip flops from Cubus in Norway and a lip balm. The Nike bag for Micke, and also the candies. Oh, the rest of the food stuff was for me. I found a lot of lovely clothes for the baby, but I was strong and did only buy 2 things. Then I also realised it is still 3,5 months until it hopefully arrives and I will just buy the wrong things. But the body I bought is cute, it says " Mum is lovely, dad is great, I am both". And I am sure that will be true! The book seems also really good, it's thick and very smart, and was on sale and cose only 12 euros.

Today I clean, cook, wash clothes and buy food.

One funny question I get now when I am pregnent is how the baby is feeling and if it is okay. It is quite hard for me to tell, I can feel the kicks, but I can't know how everythigns is with the unborn life inside of me...

Inga kommentarer: