onsdag, juni 24

Cry me a river...

Being pregnant and hormonal and all the other things pregnant women are is very weird. Have not really realised, even if Micke has said so, I have been weird until 2 days ago.

That's when I started crying like a crazy person (and I mean crazy person) because the potato I was peeling fell on the floor. And later the same evening because the food I had made did not fit into the box I had for it. Feel a bit sorry for Micke since he had no clue why I was crying and drueling like a 3 year old, and when I told him the reasons I started laughing like a crazy person again. Like ha, ha, ha, ha...

It continued yesterday, my crying. After being obsessed and crazy about my weight gain (which I of course also cried about) I forgot my wallet and buscard at home when going to work. Luckily the busdriver was nice and let me on, but while explaining this to Micke in the bus I was almost crying again.

Guess the crying also have to do with that I feel quite tired all the time...

Inga kommentarer: