lördag, januari 19

braindead!

That is what I feel I am right now.Have had this weird relationship to partying for over one year, not really wanting to party or drink so much and so on.
But this week I have already been a bit too happy 2 times and tonight will be the third. And I love it!!! But I feel a bit braindead, and this will probably only be a wonderful exception, but it is so nice when you don't ahve to worry about anything, and just be braindead.

Yesterday I was home from work at 22 and Micke had some friends over and we drunk a bit here, palyed cards, had fun. And then we went to Kungliga and it was so much fun! Danced with Micke, I love dancing with him. And everything was great. But then Micke wanted to come home and I wanted to go to NNs jatkon (a cheaper student place), so we started arguing and the came home, so the night did not end so well. And this time we did not even solve our problems before going to bed, and it's really weird I was able to sleep since normally I can't sleep if something is wrong between us. But I dreamt a dream about kissing other guys, so.. When I am drinking and get mad at Micke my first really intelligent reaction is to hurt him by being with someone else. That's why I don't like drinking without him. Because I just want to be with him.

Okay, time for breakfest and then Matka 2008

Inga kommentarer: