måndag, januari 14

Getting back to the real world

Have been back in Finland now for some days and now I am finally feeling I am back in my old boring world. For me going to Ecuador is like being in a different world, it is like a good dream, and every time I come back I can't imagine I have ever been there.

My weekend was quite hectic, and this morning I felt it, it was just too hard to get up from bed, I had no energy, I wanted to sleep and I was in such a bad mood. Said stupid things to Micke about him not drinking the juice I made on Friday and him not booking a time for washing all our dirty clothes (have no clean clothes to wear), but he was really understanding and tried to help me. He is so perfect!

Friday evening was nice, Pedu (Mickes best friend) came over, they had some beer, I had some sparkling wine, we played some cards. Nice and chill.
Saturday I worked from 12-19, run to the bus, took the train and was at 21.10 at Lees place (my best childhood friend) and got to meet all the people I do not meet to often and love meeting. Their reaction to my engagement was a bit boring, the first thing I heard when I came in was: "take away your hands from your pants". Lee guessed it since Micke had said at some point that we can't get engaged before he has met my Ecuador family (which was true).

It is really funny to see how people react, but also a bit boring, because nobody is really surprised. But I guess I should see it as a good thing. Everybody just knows that we are good together. Or then it is because Micke in some drunk moment has revealed a little bit too much of his plans...

On Sunday I jumped on the 10 o clock train to go to work again (I work at the airport waitressing), was supposed to end at 19 but decided to stay until 22. Was home at 23 totally dead. That is why this morning was really bad. But first day of school went fine, had only 1,5 h and ended at 10. Great!

I should do something nice for Micke today. It is 10 days since we got engaged and then I didn't see him for the weekend and I have been in a bad mood. Maybe a movie, or some food.

The first picture is taken in the car on Saturday, we are on our way to Affes the other when is in Lees house a little bit before.

Inga kommentarer: