onsdag, januari 23

choclate!

What do you do when you are depressed or a bit sad? When you feel the whole world is against you? You eat chocolate, don't you? At least I do. Chocolate makes everything a bit better.

Chocolate is great! Today I was so annoyed with Micke and he with me, I was just telling him how stupid he was and so on. He was basically mad at me without any reason and that is not fair.. and then he also understood that I said he can't have any of his dvd:s in our bookshelf, which I maybe did.. Okay..no details. I got so mad and sad when he wasn't nice to me so I ate 8 pieces of chocolate in 5 seconds, then 4 minutes later he hugged me and said he was sorry and I was again a bit annoyed because I had eaten the chocolate for nothing, he could have done it 4 minutes earlier. But this only lasted 1 hour or less, but it was horrible. I hate it when something is weird between us. But we are just people, and it's not always so easy to live together. But I still love it!!

Chocolate is like a dog, it always gives great comfort. Never complains.. I love chocolate.

I found a really funny Swedish internet site today: http://www.yttermera.se/mat_och_dryck/index.html

Especially their drink hints and games for parties.

Inga kommentarer: