måndag, januari 21

Healthy life, here I come

Saturday did not go as it was supposed to go. Got home at 4 in the afternoon and fell asleep and did not want to go outside anymore since the weather was so bad. Every day since we came home from Ecuador it has been raining. Except Sunday, but we got up at 12 and the sun went down at 4 so we did not really have time to enjoy it. So Saturday and Sunday I was just home, doing nothing productive. But now I will start my healthy, energetic life!

Last week I paid this really cheap fee for going to different kind of gym classes for 6 months. I did not do anything last week since I did not know how to sign up fro them. Today I fixed it and tomorrow at 8 o´clock i´ll have my first aerobic class for probably 2 years. It is going to be hard.. I am probably going to die.

Now I will stop "interneting" and read some course literature! Or make food for Micke. Last time I was home before him and my mom was here she told me it was my job to make him food when I am home. I think her thoughts are a bit un updated.

Inga kommentarer: