torsdag, januari 17

What do I want?

I am already now totally confused with what kind of wedding I want, and it is normally really hard for me to decide so this is megasuperduper hard. I was not supposed to think about our wedding for a while, but yesterday Lee came to visit me in Helsinki and we went to a book shop and I bought a wedding magazine... so the only thing we talked about with Lee was the wedding and then we drank a lot. And I was a bit drunk, had to ask Micke this morning what happened in bed last night...I did not like his aswer! It was great having Lee here, I so hope she will start studying in Helsinki next fall.

My biggest wedding problem today is: where? We live in Helsinki so it would be quite natural to have it here, and it is also easier and cheaper for people to get here and stay here. But to rent a party place here is so so expensive. So then again it would be smarter to do it close to Pojo, but what kind of wedding party place would be nice there? I think that I under me 3 hours internet research time have come to the conclusion I want the party place to be close to the see. I found a nice place in Helsinki, but the rent was around 1400 and for that money we could serve a lot of alcohol. Because we both want it to be a fun wedding! I want us to a have a perfect wedding but not an expensive one and that's why I want to start planning when we have time, but then again if you plan too much and your life is just around the wedding you will probably be unhappy when you are married because you have nothing else to obsess about. Weird.

Next Saturday is our engagement party and on Sunday it is coffee. Somebody should clean the house before that. Guess I should start. Have work tomorrow and then we are going to Matka 2008 on Saturday.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Tack för en jättekiva dag igår. Tur så somna ja direkt så att jag slapp höra vad som hände i ert sovrum :) Konstigt nog gick jobb dagen mycket bra idag, no problems lixom.