torsdag, januari 31

Living in the moment

It is really hard to just live right now, in the moment and not think about the past nor the future. I can't do it, sometimes I would like to, but I also think it is good to plan and to remember things that happened in the past.
When I was younger I was all the time planning my future and I was never happy where I was. I loved watching old movies and photos and wanted to live in the old times, or then I waited for my "real life" to begun or trips I was going to go on. But now with Micke it is different, both in good and bad. I love just being with him, I don't feel like being in the future or in the past, just being with him makes me feel that this is what the "real life" is. And that is one of the reasons I love him so much and also one of the reasons why I will get married to him. I am the happiest when I am with him, and that is what I think that life is about in the end.
If you want to find something negative in it, it is that I am not so career orientated anymore as I was before, I don't have my life so planned (but that's also because I have to take Micke into account), I am not soso crazy about traveling anymore, I am just happy and enjoying myself! And I love it!

Inga kommentarer: