tisdag, januari 22

Proud of myself

..it is good to be sometimes!

I got up at 6.40 and was waiting for the aamubic (aerobic in the "aamu"=morning) class to start at 8. I felt great! At 8.10 I was a bit tired, very tired if I am honest, tired from working out, I stepped a bit wrong and fell! I felt like ugly Betty or Bridget Jones. This "ugly" person trying to do something but then just fall. I pretended my shoelace was up so pretended to make it better. I laughed at myself a bit. No one else cared. But my fall was really "wau!", it was so calm, and I could do nothing to stop it. Tomorrow my whole body will hurt. But I am going back!

The last day of year 1999 I was holding a lot of drinks on a plate, serving them to people at this new years party. What do you think happened? I got all the drinks to fall on me... I really love food and love eating and I am really good on getting all the food on my clothes. That can be really catastrophic on the wedding. I want to have this chocolate fountain (Ruffe and Maria had it in Romania) at the wedding party but after that I will probably be filled with chocolate. Maybe it should be white chocolate or then I should have a black dress.


There are book sales right now in Finland and we bought some interesting books from them. One is about how not to become upset in a relationship (or something like that) and there are 100 hints on what not to do. We decided to read one hint every night and then try to live according to that. I really think you have to work for your relationship, so it is good to start early! And my mood swings are not so nice... The other books are also good for the relationship, but they are a bit too ..mm.. to get into here.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Så härligt att du ha skaffat en blogg:) Jag minns oxå millennium festen, kanske det är bra att du int behöver servera skumpa på ditt bröllop..! Jag vill vara hos dig och Micke hela tiden och planera ditt bröllop, det va så kul sist. Men snart syns vi igen, ja tänker komma lite tidigare sen.