måndag, januari 14

The ring

Nothing is really different from before. Okay, why would it be? I just mean that a ring does not change anything in the relationship, maybe it leads to more arguments since you should start planning a wedding, but nothing else. My mom told me to enjoy being engaged and not stress about a wedding (she probably does not want me to get married yet), but I don't really see what to enjoy. I enjoy being with Micke, but that has nothing to do with the engagement. Being married, engaged is not really what matters, it is more what you do to be happy in a relationship and not the rings, don't you think so?

But in a way it feels a bit different for me. Now I can openly admit to everybody that I love Micke and I want to be married to him for the rest of my life. And it feels more serious and good and safe. So I am happy, happy, happy.

Even if I say that the ring does not do anything, I love my ring. It is so beautiful! I had told him I wanted it to be white gold, since I don't really like goldgold. And then I had also looked at another ring just to give him some hints. We had many semidiscussions about whether he should get the ring first and then propose or first ask and then we would go and buy the ring together. But in the end I decided it is more fun to get the ring at the same time and then it is also something he thinks is beautiful. I like some traditional stuff!

So, my ring is white gold and then it has one star in the middle and in the star there is a really nice diamond. I love it. It is fancy but still simple, and I can wear it all the time. I can't really get a picture of it (it is so shiny) and I don't find one on internet. But I promise, it is really beautiful!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hey, darling! ;o)
I am so happy to know you are doing so good. And you look happy in your pictures as well :oD

Lots of love and hugs xxx

Tinna