söndag, maj 25

3 years ago

Looking back in history. 3 years ago this day, also a Sunday, I was very hangover. I was supposed to clean a house for my "studentfest", but my energy level was so low and I think I was more in the way.
The night before I had just met Micke for the first time. Such a funny night. I think I was in bed around 5.30 and since Lee didn't want to listen to me, I send Dagny a message where I wrote: Jag är så kär (I am so in love). Then I took the train at 9 or 10.

I found my first message from Micke, got it at 5.34 the 29.5-05:
Hoppas jag int väckte. Beklagar för kvällens slut. Jag hade en fantastisk tid med dig. D sku va roligt att ses så snart som möjlight. Hoppas du hade d bra. Mikael. (Hope I didn't wake you. I am sorry for how the evening ended. I had a wonderful time with you. It would be nice to meet as soon as possible. Hope you had a nice time too. Mikael)

At 8 o clock in the evening I got a message where he wrote that I was the only thing he could think of that day.

He was so so buttery and romantic in all his writing, messages, mails. I love it. And I got all info on my hard disk back, from my broken computer and now I have our mails from the summer I spent in Ecuador.

Inga kommentarer: