tisdag, maj 20

Wedding ring

Less than 9 months. Everything is still quite open. So even the wedding ring. I/We are choosing between two kinds. One so that both me and Micke would have almost similar rings, mine with some stones and his without:


I like thes rings a lot, even if I gues Micke would not like to have a heart on his. But, they are quite big, and I would maybe not like to have such a big one. I would like to have one similar to my other one, quite thin, so in that case, something like this would be better:

I was trying some rings like this last week, and they looked quite good with my old ring. The only thing is that I would like to have something more special, that not everybody has, but as Micke said if everybody thinks like that, nobody has the normal ones, so then I can.

There is though one thing I am totally sure about, and that is that the ring should be white gold or platinum. Probably white gold since platinum is so expensive. And if it has diamonds, they have to be inside the ring and not stick out.

Another things is the wedding notebook, or wedding program. It will be a bit longer, with songs, and words and so on, but don't really know in which language to do it. Most things will probably happen in swedish, but if some of my exchangestudent friends show up, they won't understand it. So I think the program will be a mix of swedish and english, and maybe one thing in finish for mickes family. I don't want to translate it all to english. And there are so few persons that don't understand a word of swedish.

Inga kommentarer: