torsdag, maj 8

Bad sleep day

I think I am semi-stressed, or too worried. I left studying for exams too late, and now I am so hyper I can't sleep. And then we come to same point I have come to many times: Micke is the best!

I went early to be to be energetic today. I couldn't sleep. Micke was up playing world of warcraft. But he came to me many times to get me to "night me" hugging, kissing and so on. After one hour I came to sleep in the sofa since the bed was so uncomfortable. Normally it is the best bed. Then he decided to go to sleep so I could sleep. He tried everything to get me to sleep, it was so cute. He gave me a massage, but the toughts in my head were just running around. But with him beside me I finally fell asleep. And then he overslept this morning. Sad story. But true!

I went for a short run, and now I am prepering for a finish exam. Such a great idea to write a blog in english before that.

Inga kommentarer: