torsdag, maj 15

Stupid computer fixers

Uh yeah! I just printed my term paper or exam paper, whatever I should call it. We did not have an exam instead we had to write a 15 pages paper. And now I have done it. On my last day off before 8 hectic days of work. But then I have the weekend off, which is nice, since Micke also has it. Micke workds 8-4 (or he is practicing, he does not get paid, just the student allovence, it is part of his studies) and I work 12/13-20/21/22. So we meet in the dreams! And after 8 days.

Micke made meatballs yesterday! I am so proud, I don't think he has ever, totally by himself, made something that advanced. Of course it did not go as planned (I had 5 missed calls when I got off work) but that is not the point. And they tasted good.

I got my own computer back, even if almost all parts were changed (it is like a new computer). And all the files are missing. And they were not supposed to be. I was supposed to get them even if I had to pay. I have a lot of work there, and mine and Mickes mails from the first summer we met when I was in Ecuador. We wrote a lot and the mails are so the best. I want them. I demand I get them. Then I also had half a year of AIESEC bookkeeping on it. Don't want to do it again.

Inga kommentarer: