tisdag, maj 6

Getting closer to results

Have examweek, I am supposed to study, but I am in a wedding planning period again, so can't stop.

The wedding is getting closer and closer. Only about 9 months left. When we started it was over 12 months. And there is still a lot of things that has to be done before the fall, but some things are getting clearer.

-We most probably have a great band (my mom fixed it), "kaveria ei jätetä"
-We most probably have someone making the food, and I get to try it first, gocatering from karis
-We have semi-reserved our wedding night in fiskars
-We made a budget, our wedding will be around 16 000 euros (honeymoon included) Don't know where to find that money
-The guest list is in better shape, we estimate that around 90 persons will show up, and the total amount of people invited (with avecs) will be around 110. I would like it to be less, but what to do? I can't just ask Micke to take away some of his nannys, since they are important to him. And I can't take away onyone. so
-The honeymoon is also taken care off

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

De e bra att du planerar bröllope så blir d så som du vill ha d sn :) O din examweek går no fint iaf, proffsläsarn vår e du ju! D va så kiva ti träffas! Kraam