fredag, maj 9

Exams over, for now

Finally. Now only a term paper to write and then I will have a shoolbreak and work a while before I go to Costa Rica. Feels good. Even if the fall was more hectic than the spring I am shooltired. I feel I am studying to wrong thing, I don't know what I will do what I learn and so on. But the exam I had today, those things interest me, but it was only one course. But in economics I have only one course (a course I don't like all) left, and then I will write my canditate thesis, or whatever it is called. And then I can start thinking again on what I want to do.

After the exam I went swimming and in the sauna, I cleaned my body from all the bad stress. Then I walked in shops and tried on nice dresses, eat a Subway bread and a small arnold's donut. Soon I will go for a drink with some other students studying economics and then to see the movie with cameron diaz and ashton kutcher getting married in Las Vegas with Micke. And later we will eat tortillas and drink a bottle of wine.

Such a great day!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

ojj viken härlig dag du ska ha ida :) Ja ha vari på picknick o d va kiva :) O imoron kommer ja ti huvudstaden, spännande :P Hoppas ja kommer igenom loppet, e flunssig o ha just äti för 15 personer.. bland annat 1 bulla påse, 1 kexpaket o 1 stor hamburgertallrik... + glass 2 ggr o allt annat gott :D så kanske ja rullar igenom loppet imoron istället :D Kram