måndag, maj 19

Downtimes

Nothing interesting happening in my lilfe. I have just been working. Have work 8 days in a row. My body is already after 3 days sick of it. Aching feet, hurting neck... For those who don't know, I work in the busiest restaurant at helsinki-vantaa airport as a waitress.

Tomorrow Jigi comes to us. She is dirty, so we have to wash her. Micke is annoyed with me. Mostly because I am semi-stupid and have weird moodswings, and 10 o´clock in the night I realize it is stupid and time wasting to watch tv shows. I also somehow got it to seem that it is so bad for the environment since you waste time on that instead of making your own clothes or food. And also because I somehow got it to seem that if you don't read FPA bladet, you don't care about anything.
Yeah. I am smart. Most of our downtimes comes from one of us being hungry or tired. I was tired yesterday. And hungry.

Inga kommentarer: