måndag, maj 26

Two wonderful days

Had such a great weekend! I survived my work and on Friday I celbrated with choclate (we decided to keep a break for the weekend with not eating chocolate) and white wine and CSI Miami.

Saturday we washed Jigi, cleaned the house, my mom came, we went eating, shopping (did not find anything) and in the evening we watched the eurovivion song contest at Pedu&Tanjas place, and I am so happy for Russia, I wanted them to win. I also made some chocolate muffins again, they are so good!

On Sunday we got up late, just relaxed, went to Itäkeskus with Pedu and Tanja, ate Subs, went to world village festival, oluthuone and on the way home to Makuuni for candy and ben&jerries icecream!

I just love Micke so much and love spending time doing nothing important with him.

Inga kommentarer: