måndag, augusti 25

1 week left

The weekend is over, and my last week of work started yesterday. My 2 days off were quite hectic, but fun! On Friday Lee and Jigi were here. With Lee we ate some salad, drank wine, played poker and went into town. Had some good irish coffees and minttu kaakao. We stayed up until Micke got home, which meant we went to bed at 4. I was a bit tired on Saturday going out with Jigi at 10. At 11 my mom called and said she will come upstairs, so we had a second guest, my mom, and she stayed until Sunday.

Big breakast with bacon and egg, some chill and then to the center where Micke got his hair cut, we got maple syrup, shopped some rubber shoes for rainy Finland, some cake and sparkling wine at Fazer cafe, and then home to make horrible food. I was not satisfied with my cooking skills at that point. After a nap we went back to town to Paino to play Kimble with Micke, and drink and eat again. We got home early because I had work on Sunday.
On Sunday I made american pancakes as breakfast to try the maple syrup. And I liked them.

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Well well well......