torsdag, augusti 7

Foam party

Uuh. Don't feel so good today. Hard night yesterday. Some of Mickes friends from school were going to this foam party in Highlight, so, after work me and Micke also went. And I had all too much to drink. I don't drink so much anymore. In Costa Rica I drank at the most 3 drinks in a night. Yesterday I had probably 3 times or more than that. The cider costed 1,30 and I had many of them, since it was so cheap. It resulted in taking an expensive taxi home since we had missed the last bus and I was not feeling so good anymore. (I had a tubetop and I was in such a condition that I didn't notice it dropping)
There was some other real drama in the evening also, because Micke lost his engagement ring in the foam. He had tackled Oscar in the foam and then Oscar did the same to Micke, and Mickes loose ring went of. There was around 60 cm of foam on the floor, and we all were crawling in it to find the ring. In the end Micke found it. But I tought it was someone else who found it, so I went to buy 4 drinks(1 for me, 1 for Micke and 2 for the founder), but since it wasn't anyone else, I just drank them myslef. Smart!!!
So, today I suffer, and focus on wedding shit.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Gud va ja flina nä ja läst dt här. Also dt där med att du had köpt fyra drinkar :) Lycka till med ditt wedding "shit" =D