fredag, augusti 8

I am never going to find a wedding dress

I just realized that it is going to be much harder to find a wedding dress than I tought it would be. Today we went to look to a shop that rents dresses and things for men. First of all, it was very, very scary. Second, I don't know what I like. Third, I want a nice, not so expensive big, big dress.

For Micke it is easy, and Micke was also the reason why we went there. They will have the clothes in the color we want, so that is okay, he should go there in september to try it on and make a reservation. One thing ready.

Then we also shopped some papers for the cards, to try to do something fun with it. Micke also found a ring he would like to have, in titanium. So now I am also considering a ring in titanium, and it would be made only for me. I like the tought.

So, it looks like I could focus on my studies in the fall after all.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hei Michaela! A Titanium ring sounds great! I support you on the battle against gold and all the typical stuff.

Anonym sa...

Jag var ng int full, had int ens druckit en halv cider. Emma had fest igår (dn 09.08) och hon berättade om festen på torsdagen (dn 07.08). Jag känd mig inte så välkommen dit, så därför var jag lite lessen. Förstår du nu?